Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Electric front and rear windows
- Heated rear window
- Rain and light sensors
- Sunset privacy glass
- Tinted windows
- Radiator grille frame in black with chrome strip
- Rear spoiler
- Safety reflectors on front and rear doors
- Automatic activation of hazard warning lights
- Full LED Headlights with adaptive front light system and LED daytime running lights
- Headlight washers
- LED front fog lights with static cornering light function
- LED third brake light in rear spoiler
- Light assistant (coming home/tunnel light)
- Electronic parking brake with hill hold control
- Emergency rear braking signal
- Front assist includes AEB city/urban
- Drive mode selector
- Speed limiter
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Electrically adjustable heated foldable and auto dimming door mirrors with boarding spots
- Auto door release and activation of warning lights
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Front and rear three point safety belt on all seats
- Front side airbags
- Fuel cut off safety device
- Head and knee airbags
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- Bolero Radio
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- DVD System
- USB and SD card connectivity
- Columbus satellite navigation with 9.2" touch screen and integrated Wi-Fi
- Digital voice enhancement
- Exterior temperature indicator
- SmartLink plus
SmartLinkThe SmartLink™ system (containing MirrorLink™, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) mirrors your phone's display on the internal screen. You can also turn your ŠKODA into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, which allows multiple devices to connect to the internet whilst on the move
- Piano black dash inserts
- 60:40 foldable rear seat with sliding adjustment and backrest angle adjustment
- Front and rear height adjustable headrests
- Height adjustable front seats
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Interior Features
- 2 rails with 2 hooks including 4 hooks for net programme
- 4 foldable roof handles with rear coat hooks
- 4 lashing points on luggage floor
- Bottle holders in door panel in the 1.5 litre front and 1 litre rear
- Centre console with open storage box, cup holder and 12V socket
- Chrome headlight control button
- Chrome interior door handles
- Coat hooks on B pillar
- Covered storage compartment on driver side
- Drawers under driver and front passenger seats
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment
- Gear shift lever with chrome frame and black gloss insert
- Illuminated and cooled glovebox
- Manually adjustable steering column
- Net programme in boot (1x horizontal Net, 2x vertical Nets)
- Overhead glasses storage compartment
- Passenger side net compartment on centre console
- Rear centre armrest with cupholders
- Roll up luggage compartment cover with intermediate position
- Small Bags on the inner sides of the front backrests
- Small pockets on the inner side of the front backrests
- Storage compartment in lower middle Instrument panel, illuminated with closing
- Ticket holder on A Pillar
- Umbrella in door panel
- Front/rear courtesy lights
- Illuminated luggage compartment
- Removable lamp in luggage compartment
- Sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Alarm with interior monitoring and tilt sensor with safe function
- Keyless entry and start system (KESSY)
- Remote central locking
Fitted optional extras
- Exterior Features
- Metallic paint
- Cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Rear parking sensor
- Colour multifunction trip computer
- Heated front seats
- Interior Features
- Dual zone automatic air conditioning with humidity sensor and control
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Microsuede cloth/leather upholstery
- Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Brilliant silver
- Trim - Part Leather
- Microsuede cloth/leather - Black
- 19" Sirius alloy wheels with anti-theft wheel bolts
- Maximum speed120 mph
- Cubic capacity1,968 cc
- Power150 PS
- MPG (combined)- ‡
- Tank capacity60 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight2387 kg
- Vehicle length4697 mm
- Vehicle width1882 mm
- Vehicle height1660 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2791 mm
- CO2 (WLTP)- ‡
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
We thought these similar cars may also be of interest
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.
‡ Fuel consumption and CO2 figures for SKODA Approved Used Cars may be derived from WLTP technical procedures or the previous NEDC regime, depending on the age of the vehicle. You should only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures (i.e. only compare figures labelled WLTP with other vehicles tested through WLTP and only compare figures labelled NEDC with other vehicles tested through NEDC). Fuel consumption and emissions figures are for comparability purposes and may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load.